Whether it’s a special summer occasion or simply the end of another working day, make the most of the long summer evenings here in Kendal.
Kendal is the perfect destination to enjoy the brighter months; discover a new favourite restaurant, catch up with friends over a tipple in one of our bars and head to Kendal’s vibrant summer events.
Summer Evenings in Kendal:
Over the coming weeks we will be helping you to explore the evening offering in different areas of our town, keep checking back for full details:
- Highgate Area
- Stricklandgate Area – coming soon
- Stramongate Area – coming soon
- Wildman & Castle Street – coming soon
- Further Afield – coming soon
Visiting Kendal from out of town? We have a great range of accommodation options available – whether you’re priority is luxury or a comfortable affordable option.
Don’t forget to explore the many fantastic festivals taking place in Kendal this summer including:
- Kendal Walking Festival – 11th – 13th May 2018
- Freerange Comedy Festival – 18th – 20th May 2018
- Kendal Calling Music Festival – 26th – 29th July 2018
- Lake District Summer Music Festival – 28th July – 10th August 2018
- Lakes Alive – 7th – 9th September 2018
- Westmorland County Show – 13th September 2018
- Kendal Torchlight – 14th & 15th September 2018
For full details, head to our events section.
*If you are a local business with special summer events or promotions please get in touch and we will be happy to include them.