Discover Kendal’s music scene – an ever-evolving programme of international musicians and ensembles – from classical to experimental – in some of Kendal’s loveliest venues.
Kendal and the Lake District have a long heritage of painting and literature – over decades, the Lake District Summer Music Festival has brought a unique musical focus each year with its programme of performances in many of the area’s loveliest venues.
For 2018, the Lake District Summer Music festival will be holding several events in Kendal:
- Introduction to the Film | Philip Bergsom | St George’s Church | 29th July 2018 | 18.30
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse| Darius Battiwalla| St George’s Church | 29th July 2018 | 19:30
- Ailish Tynan & Simon Lepper | St Thomas’s Church | 31st July 2018 | 19.30
- St George String Quintet | Catriona McDermid | St Thomas’s Church | 2nd August 2018 | 20:00
- Burying the Dead | Ceruleo / Simon Cole | St George’s Church | 3rd August 2018 | 19:30
- Navarra Quartet 1 | St Thomas’s Church |6th August 2018 | 20:00
See the Lake District Summer Music website for full details and tickets.