Kendal BID and the businesses of Kendal bring you a series of exciting Trails.
Whether you are looking to delve deeper into Kendal’s cultural past, entertain the kids or sip a cool cocktail in a new venue, the Kendal Trails are the perfect guide.
The Trails are self-guided, simply download a Trail Map, gather your friends and family and head to Kendal.
To get started, choose from:
Where to pick up a Trail map?
The Trail maps are available to download above or pick up from over 20 locations in Kendal including:
- Sundial Bed and Breakfast, Milnthorpe Road
- Union Jack Café, Kirkland
- Pete Bland, Kirkland
- Brucie’s Bike Shop, Kirkland
- Comida, Highgate
- Brew Brothers, Highgate
- Fish Express, Highgate
- Wetherspoons, Allhallows Lane
- Farmhouse Kitchen, Allhallows Lane
- Westmorland Homecare, Stricklandgate
- Pomegranate and Sage, Wainwright’s Yard
- Armstrong Ward, Wainwright’s Yard
- Relish, Market Place
- Tourist Information Centre, Branthwaite Brow
- Yard 46, Branthwaite Brow
- The Bed Store, Westmorland Shopping Centre
- Café Olive, Stramongate
- Gianni’s, Stramongate
- Charlie’s Cafe
- Cobbler John
- Kendal Museum
- Aireys Newsagents
- Todds, Elephant Yard