TERMS & CONDITIONS -
Kendal BID Christmas Trails Competition.
1.To participate in this competition, users must do one of the following:
- complete the competition form and take it to the Kendal Tourist Information Centre
- complete the competition form online at Visit Kendal
2. This competition will run until 23:59 on 31st December
3. One winner will be selected at random.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
4. The prize consists of a £100 Kendal gift card that can be used in any participating retailer.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Kendal BID as to how you claim your prize.
6. Kendal BID reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. Kendal BID reserve the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are contacted as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to the promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Kendal BID (address available on www.kendalbid.co.uk), after closure of the promotion.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. Promoter: Kendal BID. Website address: www.kendalbid.co.uk