Open Studios | 12th May 2018 – 13th May 2018 | 11.00am – 4.00pm | The Factory, Castle Mills, Aynam Road
Head down to Kendal’s Factory Studios this weekend and delve behind the scenes with our local artists who will be opening their doors to the public.
The Factory Studios are a 5 minute walk from the town centre and a fantastic addition to Kendal’s Cultural Quarter. Home to talented artists and musicians, the studios offer free parking and provide space for art installations, exhibitions, lectures and pop-ups.
During the Spring Open Studios Weekend, there will be a chance to see:
- Illustrator Ashley Turton will be displaying his exhibition ‘Packer’, a series of illustrations based on gaming
- Graphic artist, designer and printmaker Ben Dodge will be on site to share his latest work
- Designer and maker of bespoke architectural glass, Jo Vincent will welcome you into her studio space
- Factory resident, Graham Watson, a local artist, drummer and DJ, will be sharing his latest Collage artwork
- Rebecca Callis will be sharing her latest porcelain work and showing us what she’s been producing for The Samling Hotel on Lake Windermere
- Plus much more…
Take the family with you to the Open Studios and enjoy free family art workshops, the workshops will be hosted by Love Arts and will run from 1pm – 4pm on both Saturday and Sunday.